A few weeks ago while surfing the net, I came across a photo of a card featuring a really cute little girl. After some searching I found out that the cute little girl is named Tilda. And that it comes from Magnolia. And with that cute little girl a new passion was born... Because of her I now love stamping and making cards with Tilda in all shapes and colors. Ok, I admit, mostly in pink :)

I've only made a few cards so far and here's my first upload.




This is the first card I made. The stamp is Tilda as Butterfly and it was colored with watercolor pencils. I did some heat embossing on her wings and around the edge. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the paper is the Sugar&Spice from Craftworkcards. Click here for a bigger version of the photo.




For the second card I used digi papers from Bearly Mine Designs. The stamp is Tilda with Ladybug and it was colored with watercolor pencils. I used Ranger's Stickles in pink for the outline on the blue paper and Martha Stewart's border punch Doily lace. Click here for a bigger version of the photo.


The third card is made with digi papers from Bearly Mine Designs also. The stamp is Sweet Tilda with Ladybug and it was colored with Copic Markers (my first attempt! :)). I used Ranger's Stickles Stardust for the outline on the green paper and on the butterfly, Martha Stewart's border punch Doily lace, the beautiful rose from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment from Penny Black. Click here for a bigger version of the photo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment